Pure Essence Resale Boutique Consignment Agreement:
Consignment rules and agreement (terms and conditions) for Pure Essence Resale Boutique, LLC are as follows:
- We accept gently used or new items for sale on consignment with a “for sale” value of $50.00 or more.
- Agreement between Owner and Consignee agrees that “we” will divide at a 60/40 split (60% seller/40% owner).
- Agreement is binding upon signature of consignee.
- Consignee has the responsibility to ensure all items are clean, stain free, and in condition as stated for sale.
- Owner has three (3) business days after receipt of item to refuse acceptance if she discovers imperfections in/on the said article. Agreement is then null and void.
- If you are providing high end designer label items, please ensure they are authentic.
- Example: Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Kate Spade, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Marc Jacob, Coach etc…
- Owner will also have items inspected for authenticity.
- Take responsibility of taking picture of item(s) to be placed on Pure Essence Resale Website.
- Owner will promote item(s) using Facebook & Instagram.
- Consignee pays all shipping cost of items which will be deducted from the 60% earned.
- Pure Essence return policy is within 7 days of receipt therefore Consignee will be paid within 10 days of item being sold.
- All terms negotiated at acceptance of consignment articles are legal and binding as stated in contract.
- If after 30 days item has not sold terms will default to item price being reduced by $10.00
- If after 60 days item has not sold terms will default to item price being reduced by $10.00
- If after 90 days item has not sold the Owner will give item(s) back to the Consignee, unless Consignee advise otherwise as stated below:
- If after 90 days (consignee) item(s) have not sold at Pure Essence Resale Boutique, LLC
- I (consignee) agree that Pure Essence (owner) will:
o ______Return item to Consignee
o ______Retain item(s) until sold at default pricing